EMTEQ's extensive selection of cabin design interiors, aircraft systems and engineering and structure assembly options...
EMTEQ’s data bus/multi-conductor cables exceed performance criteria, are easy to install and maintain
50–125 ohm, high-speed, aircraft grade cables simplify installations
EMTEQ, systems integrator, FAA certification provider and leading provider of aircraft grade radio frequency coaxial cables and integrated aircraft systems and services, offers 50 ohm, 70 ohm, 77 ohm, 78, 100 and 125 ohm data bus and Ethernet cables for equipment and aircraft OEMs, dealers and modification/repair centers.
EMTEQ’s specialty cables are a cost effective solution designed for ease of installation and meeting specific performance requirements, and are available in the following formats:
- 50 ohm triax – long range navigation (LORAN) and automatic dependent surveillance (ADF). Reduces noise pick-up while enhancing signal transfer
- 70 ohm – Multi-plex data bus use and designed per ARINC 429
- 75 ohm – audio/video application cables with some styles available in TEFLON or EMTEQ’s light-weight, flexible PFLX
- 77 ohm – used to transfer signals from 1 MHz Multiplex computerized data distribution systems in aircraft and military vehicles. Design per Mil-STD-1553
- 78 ohm – supports ADF and radar systems, limiting noise pick-up or EMIM
- 100 ohm – Ethernet and LAN applications as well as data transmission aboard aircraft. Available in (1) pair, shielded twisted pair, 10/100 Base T unshielded, (4) conductor, 10/100 Base T, CAT 5, LVDS, CAT 5e low skew video
- 125 ohm – Balanced line single shielded and high performance double shielded ASCB cables.
President, CEO and co-founder Jerry Jendusa noted the value of installing an EMTEQ specialty or multi-conductor cable: “Our data bus and Ethernet cables are designed for outstanding performance to reduce or eliminate EMI while ensuring signal integrity. Multi-conductor cables eliminate the need to fabricate repetitive wire harnesses, saving the installer time and money,” he explained.
Most recently, EMTEQ introduced one and ten gigabit Ethernet cables. D100-0824-100/-101 Cat 5e cables are constructed of two and four twisted shielded pairs of silver plated 24 AWG copper wire, respectively. Offering ten times the data transfer speed of Cat 5e cables, EMTEQ’s Cat 7 four and eight conductor cables were designed with individually shielded twisted silver-plated 24 AWG wires to significantly reduce cross-talk. Cat 7 part numbers are D100-0424-007 and D100-0824-007, respectively.
Some of EMTEQ’s data bus, Ethernet, specialty and multi-conductor cables may be purchased with mating EMTEQ connectors, while others have been designed to interface with industry standard connectors.
On 15 July 2013, Winnipeg-based EMTEQ Canada delivered its first set of composite interior panels...
eFIT™ is a revolutionary system bringing an entirely new aesthetic to existing aircraft with a...
With the increasing popularity of personal electronic devices (PED), charging in-flight is a necessity. EMTEQ's...