VPT Inc, a HEICO company (NYSE:HEI.A) (NYSE:HEI), today announced that its GaN-based SGRB series of...
Count on the DVETR for maximum functionality in a minimal, board space-saving size.
The DVETR offers DC-DC power conversion, EMI filtering, and transient voltage spike suppression in a single, small, hermetic package.
- 15V to 50V input range with 80V transient
- 3.3V, 5V, 5.2V, 5.7V, 12V and 15V single outputs available
- Up to 40W output power
- Full performance over -55°C to 125°C case military temperature range
- Very low output noise
- Fault tolerant design with patented technology – no optoisolaters
- Low profile (0.455in) and light weight (56g/60g) hermetic package
- 500VDC input/output isolation
- Ensure excellent thermal performance and unit isolation by using with thermal pad TP-004
Compliances and Certifications
- MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K-certified manufacturing facility
- MIL-STD-704A input voltage requirements
- MIL-STD-883 military and space environmental screening available
- Meets MIL-STD-461C and MIL-STD-461D EMC requirements
- Protects against conducted susceptibility specified in MIL-STD-461C, CS01 and CS02
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc (GA-ASI) has awarded VPT the 2018 Supplier of the Year...
VPT has earned a patent, No US 10,321,569, titled “Electronic Module and Method of Making...
VPT Inc, a HEICO company (NYSE:HEI.A) (NYSE:HEI), has released its SGRB Series of space qualified...