VPT Inc, a HEICO company (NYSE:HEI.A) (NYSE:HEI), today announced that its GaN-based SGRB series of...
Ideal for commercial and military aircraft, weapons systems and more, this line of DC-DC power converters is ready to fly when you are.
Save board space, weight, heat, and cost when you create an efficient power system using our isolated DC-DC converters plus our family of non-isolated, synchronous, buck regulated point of load DC-DC converters. With high efficiencies, wide temperature ranges, and DLA SMDs for most models, VPT’s wide range of offerings will match your programme specifications.
- MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K
- -55°C to 125°C military temperature range, no power derating necessary
- 100% hermetic
- High efficiencies
- Thick-film hybrid technology for small size, light weight, and maximum reliability
- MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-704A, DO-160, MIL-STD-883, ISO-9001
- DLA SMDs available for most modules
- Products are available off-the-shelf and ready for fast delivery
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc (GA-ASI) has awarded VPT the 2018 Supplier of the Year...
VPT has earned a patent, No US 10,321,569, titled “Electronic Module and Method of Making...
VPT Inc, a HEICO company (NYSE:HEI.A) (NYSE:HEI), has released its SGRB Series of space qualified...