Business Expansion is one of our largest categories and looks at the core functions of business operations within the sector.
The category recognizes companies that have expanded their operations either through winning new business, expanding operations or entering new geographical and sector markets. We also look at companies that are laying the groundwork for expansion through investment in facilities.
- Contract wins
- Launches in new territories
- Launches in new sectors
- Launches of new product lines
- Acquisition of facilities and real estate
- Expansion of facilities and real estate
- Acquisition of machinery and assets
- Improved logistics
- Significant staff increases
Submitting case studies
All companies and institutions are invited to submit evidence to the rankings research via the submission of case studies through our Submission Portal. Case studies are any projects, deals or news related to the company in the 12 months back from our submission deadline.
For each case study you should explain the following details of the project:
- Key personnel
- Innovative or novel elements
- Outcome (including effect on your business)
Case studies will be taken into consideration for all relevant ranking categories.
Submitting your case studies is the best way to ensure that we are aware of the innovative and outstanding work you are doing so you get the credit you deserve.