Sarsen Technology is currently looking at a brand-new video capture card from Tech Source, and...
As defence electronics continue to advance and be deployed in hostile environments, engineers are increasingly relying on open standards to upgrade their technology. Sarsen Technology stocks a range of high-performance VPX and CompactPCI power supplies from Extreme Engineering Solutions (X-ES) that enable integrators to reduce the SWaP, cost, and complexity from their system. Benefits include:
- More than 90% efficiency
- 300W of output power from a single 0.8in slot
- Integrated EMI filtering and transient suppression
- Integrated intelligent platform management interface (IPMI)
The 3U VPX VITA 62 fills a gap in the market that enables defence personnel to possess system-level interoperability in power system requirements. X-ES’s stocks the VPX COTS power modules in several variations to promote compatibility with different systems, such as:
- XPm2220 – maximises 12V output power for MIL-STD-704 or MIL-STD-1275 input
- XPm2120 – maximises 12V output power for MIL-STD-704 input
- XPm2020 – contains internal hold-up capacitor for MIL-STD-704 input
For systems that use a 3U CompactPCI (cPCI) backplane system, X-ES’s XPm2010 power supply module provides users with an internal hold-up capacitor for MIL-STD-704 input.
The last quarter of the year is always busy for Sarsen Technology, and 2014 is...
This summer Sarsen is looking forward to a busy couple of months, with a number...
June saw Sarsen Technology introduce new technologies and attend industry events.Introducing Arria 10 family of...