Sarsen Technology is currently looking at a brand-new video capture card from Tech Source, and...
The brand new DNA-MIL and DNR-MIL platforms from United Electronic Industries (UEI) are compliant with many aspects of MIL-STD-461 (including all power-supply requirements) and MIL-STD-810.
This makes them perfect for environmentally harsh I/O data acquisition and control applications, such as such as oil drilling platforms and refineries, liquid and gas storage tanks, heavy machinery, and outdoor test stands.
- Military/Rugged 38999 connectivity
- 100% COTS solution
- Supported by mroe than 50 standard I/O boards
- 5g vibration, 100g shock, IP66
- Dual GigE ports (control and diagnostic)
- MIL-STD-461/810/1275 compliant
- Extensive built-in system diagnostics
- No rotary cooling devices
- PowerDNA, UEIPAC, UEISIM & UEIMODBUS configurations
The last quarter of the year is always busy for Sarsen Technology, and 2014 is...
This summer Sarsen is looking forward to a busy couple of months, with a number...
June saw Sarsen Technology introduce new technologies and attend industry events.Introducing Arria 10 family of...