Sarsen Technology is currently looking at a brand-new video capture card from Tech Source, and...
Sarsen Technology is pleased to announce the release of the brand new XCalibur4402 from Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc. (X-ES).
The XCalibur4402 is a 6U CompactPCI, multiprocessing, single board computer (SBC) supporting the 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor.
It is ideal for ruggedized systems requiring high bandwidth processing and low power consumption. The XCalibur4402 delivers enhanced performance and efficiency for today’s network information processing and embedded computing applications.
The XCalibur4402 is a powerful, feature-rich solution for the next generation of compute-intensive embedded applications.
It provides up to 16 GB of DDR3-1600 ECC SDRAM in two channels, two PrPMC/PrXMC slots, 32 MB of NOR flash, and up to 128 GB of NAND flash. The XCalibur4402 also supports Gigabit Ethernet, SATA, I²C, USB, PMC I/O, XMC I/O, and DisplayPort graphics out the connectors.
– Conduction- or air-cooled 6U CompactPCI module
– Dual- or quad-core 2nd generation Intel Core i7 and 3rd generation Intel Core i7 processors with Intel Hyper-Threading Technology and Intel QM67 Express chipset
– Processor configurations supported are:
- Intel dual-core i5-2655LE: 2.2 GHz, 4 MB cache
- Intel dual-core i7-2610UE: 1.5 GHz, 4 MB cache
- Intel dual-core i7-3555LE: 2.5 GHz, 4 MB cache
- Intel dual-core i7-3517UE: 1.7 GHz, 4 MB cache
- Intel quad-core i7-3612QE: 2.1 GHz, 6 MB cache
Wind River VxWorks and Linux Board Support Packages (BSPs) are available, as well as Microsoft Windows drivers.
The last quarter of the year is always busy for Sarsen Technology, and 2014 is...
This summer Sarsen is looking forward to a busy couple of months, with a number...
June saw Sarsen Technology introduce new technologies and attend industry events.Introducing Arria 10 family of...