FN Herstal, a Belgian subsidiary of the Herstal Group, and the French group Nexter have...
The marketing department (business development) at FN Herstal has an immediate opportunity for an operational analyst. Under the supervision of the marketing director, the incumbent will perform operational analyses for one of FN Herstal’s key customers as part of a program related to the use of small caliber weapons. He or she will also analyze the evolving operational needs of the infantry weapons market.
In particular he or she will:
- Conduct operational analyses as part of the above program
- Actively participate in task group meetings including key customer, collaborative companies and FN Herstal
- Liaise closely with infantry demonstrators and product managers in order to compile available data on the current status of infantry weapons market
- Assist both the business development manager and the product managers in the marketing department in writing down functional specifications documents
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Background as military commissioned officer
- Good general knowledge of firearms techniques
- Knowledge and relevant experience in the functioning of armies
- Operational military experience gained during overseas missions
- Meticulous skills, listening capacity and ability to effectively communicate both in writing and orally (e.g. leading a team)
- Good organizational and coordinating skills
- Excellent knowledge of French and working knowledge of English
Interested applicants must submit their resume and cover letter to: Mrs Nathalie De Froidmont, Human Resources (email@example.com).
Belgium-based FN Herstal, one of the world’s leading designers, developers and manufacturers of small caliber...
For 130 years, Belgium-based FN Herstal has provided generations of Defense and Security Forces as...
FN Herstal has confirmed it will be exhibiting at the 2019 MSPO Defence Exhibition in...