The 3A DVPL Series of DC-DC point-of-load converters can be used alone or in conjunction with traditional isolated DC-DC converters as part of a highly efficient, reliable, distributed power system.
The DVPL is a non-isolated, synchronous, buck regulated converter that steps down the voltage at the point-of-end use. The DVPL is the world’s first point-of-load converter that is designed and built to military-grade reliability as defined in MIL-PRF-38534.
Use a single isolated DC-DC converter to power smaller DVPL POL converters at your loads, achieving significant savings in space, weight, heat and cost in your power system.
- 3A (10W) power output
- Adjustable output voltage from 0.8V to 3.4V
- Operates from 5V nominal input
- Full operation over the -55°C to 125°C military temperature range
- 100% hermetic
- Up to 95% efficiency
- Fault tolerant design with patented technology – no optoisolators
- Output inhibit control
- Very low output noise
- Compact – 0.700in x 0.700in x 0.270in and light weight (8g max)
- Multiple circuit protection features
- Fixed switching frequency
Compliances and Certifications
- Available to MIL-PRF-38534 Class K. DLA SMD# 5962-13243
- MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K-certified manufacturing facility
- MIL-STD-883 military and space environmental screening available
- MIL-STD-461 C-F when used with VPT DC-DC converters and EMI Filters