VPT Inc, a HEICO company (NYSE:HEI.A) (NYSE:HEI), today announced that its GaN-based SGRB series of...
The DVCH Series of DC-DC converters delivers just 1.5W in the most efficient, small-size package available today for use in critical-reliability applications.
The extra-wide input voltage range, very low output noise, and high reliability ensures the DVCH is the perfect low-power choice for your next space or avionics programme.
- Single outputs of 3.3V, 5V, 5.2V, 12V, and 15V
- Extra-wide 12V to 50V input range with 80V transient per MIL-STD-704
- Up to 1.5W output power
- Full operation over -55°C to 125°C military temperature range
- Fault tolerant design with patented technology – no optoisolators
- Very low input/output noise
- High reliability magnetic feedback circuit
- Compact size – 0.975in x 0.8in x 0.27in and lightweight (11g)
- Host of circuit protection features
- Fixed switching frequency
Compliances and Certifications
- Available qualified to MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K, DLA SMD #5962-09242
- MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K certified manufacturing facility
- MIL-STD-704A input voltage requirements
- MIL-STD-883 military and space environmental screening available
- MIL-STD-461 C-F when used with a VPT DVMSA EMI filter
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc (GA-ASI) has awarded VPT the 2018 Supplier of the Year...
VPT has earned a patent, No US 10,321,569, titled “Electronic Module and Method of Making...
VPT Inc, a HEICO company (NYSE:HEI.A) (NYSE:HEI), has released its SGRB Series of space qualified...