Strategic Defence Intelligence
Data for the Global Defence Industry
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
Strategic Defence Intelligence is a subscription only platform which gives you open access to the most in-depth source of project, company, market and deal information for the global defence industry. As a Strategic Defence Intelligence subscriber you will have instant access to otherwise hard to obtain data which will revolutionise the way you research and enable you to rapidly understand your competitors and customers, develop new market entry strategies and easily track the latest market trends.
Strategic Defence Intelligence's unique monitoring platform enables integration of proprietary content with relevant global news and blog sources in a highly structured manner, giving a comprehensive and easily-searchable picture of all events and activity across the global defence industry. The site features: daily updated analysis, comment and news; company and customer monitoring; defence spending, tenders and contracts; product and technology intelligence; and fully customisable workflow tools. The site also houses our research and analysis database giving you access to industry and competitor reports to inform you business and market planning.
The Strategic Defence Intelligence platform offers a one-stop source for tracking global defence industry activity and benefits from a range of sources:
- 500,000 articles scanned daily
- 2,300 defence companies tracked daily
- 100s of premium industry and company reports
- Exclusive editorial insight and opinion added daily
- In-house research and analysis team
- All content indexed and tagged by region, company, product category and business issue for meaningful tracking
Track the successes and failures of your competitors, get real intelligence and the complete picture of how your competitors are performing. Strategic Defence Intelligence will help you cut through the “noise” and pinpoint the exact information that you are interested in enabling you to clearly analyse its impact on you.
- Download detailed company SWOT profiles
- Create custom watchlists to monitor those companies important to you
- Generate instant personalised reports on the companies, geographical regions and categories relevant to you
With the tools in Strategic Defence Intelligence you’ll always be able to stay one step ahead by keeping a close eye on your customers needs.
- Improve your client relationships by responding to positive news in real-time
- Indentify prospective clients and grow business
- Predict your prospects and clients future needs
- Develop new products in response to client needs
Generate leads and identify business investment opportunities
- Plan your next move with the latest information on tenders available
- Track early stage projects from announced to RFP
- Secure funding with details of private equity investment
- Grow your business by pinpointing potential M&A opportunities
Track trends in market and product development from across the globe
With Strategic Defence Intelligence you have instant access to research on essential and unique market intelligence allowing you a real time understanding and interpretation of the latest and emerging trends from around the world.
- Improve your product positioning by ensuring your product stays relevant to your customer’s needs
- Be fully appraised of your market situation and be able to make faster and more effective strategic decisions
- Build a complete picture of the market with tailored information and remain one-step-ahead of the competition
Strategic Defence Intelligence
John Carpenter House
John Carpenter Street
+44 20 7936 6783
+44 20 7411 9800
Available White Papers
Future of Australia Defence Industry: Forecasts to 2022
Global Military Satellite Market 2015–2025 It is expected that the global military satellite market will increase from US$5.7 billion in 2015 to US$9.7 billion in 2025, with cumulative spending of US$94.3 billion.
Global Military Electro Optical Infrared (EO/IR) Systems Market 2015-2025 An introduction to the global military electro optical infrared (EO/IR) systems market 2015-2025.
Global Soldier Modernization Market 2015-2025 An introduction to the report on the global soldier modernization market 2015-2025.
Global Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market 2015–2025 The global military simulation market will show positive growth over the forecast period.