Extreme Engineering Solutions (X-ES) Introduces the XPand6104 Small Form Factor COM Express system
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
Extreme Engineering Solutions (X-ES) Introduces the XPand6104 Small Form Factor COM Express systemSarsen Technology
The natural convection-cooled XPand6104 is an Intel® Core™ i7 processor COM Express system based on the XPedite7450 module.
With commercial connectors, this SFF system can be utilized as an XPedite7450 COM Express development platform, a deployable SFF system, or a demo platform for applications requiring a high-performance Intel Core i7 processor solution.
At 5.3cm (H) x 12.4cm (W) x 19.6cm (L), and weighing less than 2kgs, the XPand6104 is ideal for Size, Weight, and Power (SWaP)-constrained applications. It includes an XPedite7450 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 ruggedized COM Express module, and an optional 4.6cm SSD provides the convenience of high-capacity off-the-shelf storage and the ruggedness of solid-state non-volatile memory. An Ethernet port, two serial ports, a USB port, graphics port, and a SATA port from the XPedite7450 are brought out to standard commercial connectors on the front panel.
- Natural convection-cooled small form factor
- Includes XPedite7450, a ruggedized Intel® Core™ i7 processor COM Express module
- Optional 1.8 in. or Slim SATA SSD memory module
- Integrated MIL-STD-704 28 V DC input voltage power supply with MIL-STD-461 EMI filtering
- Standard commercial front panel I/O connectors
- One RJ-45 Ethernet connector to 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet port
- One USB 2.0 connector to USB 2.0 port
- One eSATA connector to SATA 3.0 Gb/s port
- Two micro DB-9 connectors to RS-232 serial ports
- One DisplayPort connector for graphics
- Reset and power switches
- Status LEDs
- - Back panel power connector